These are some positive feedback loops in Trustroots:
- more members => more potential volunteers
- more members => more hosts
- more hosts => better experience for members
- more volunteers => better features
- positive volunteering experience => better features, more people spreading the word
- better features => better experience for members
- better experience for members => more people spreading the word
- more people spreading the word => more members
Together there is a compound-interest-like situation. If collectively we do only 1% better every month, on each of these 8, everything overall gets roughly 159% better in a year time
pow(1.01, 8*12) == ~2.59.
Of course it’s possible turn this around and look at things in a negative way, but looking at it positively is part of enforcing the positive feedback loops. I’m opening this up as a wiki in case you wanna add more positive feedback loops.