Now that we’re making a more active effort to get more people (like yourself) involved in building and improving Trustroots there will be many people here. I thought it’s good to have a thread where you can introduce yourself. So here we go:
link to trustroots profile
- good to use the same username on meta that you use trustroots
- also good to take the occasion to add some more info to your trustroots prpfile
why am I here?
I am working on Trustroots because I feel that there is a big opportunity to build a non profit social network that is running on free software. A network that encourages real life interaction and sharing (beyond hospitality).
how do I want to improve Trustroots?
I want to enable other people to do what they’re good at.
my practical skills
- system administration (e.g.setting up this forum)
- coding (but nothing advanced or involving a lot of focus)
- anything that is needed and useful
(I’m making this a wiki post so that we can improve and add to these questions)